EMS Water currently have an exciting new vacancy for a Senior Legionella Risk Assessor to work from our Hereford office and home, covering a range of our contracts throughout the UK. The role will be primarily as a Legionella Risk Assessor and will also require involvement in monitoring contracts and work.EMS Water are a growing legionella consultancy, based in the West Midlands and working throughout the UK. This role offers opportunities for development and project management to the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience of conducting Legionella Risk Assessments. Candidates with experience of more than 2 years are highly desirable.The ideal candidate will be capable of effectively communicating with both clients and our office team. The candidate will be provided the forum to interact directly with clients in order to address their needs or adjust work schedules.
The candidate must be computer literature and able to utilise Microsoft packages including Visio (although training can be provided around this area). The candidate must possess a high level of organisation and be capable of organising their own equipment and communicate with other staff members to ensure stock and equipment is available.The candidate must be able to manage their time effectively and meet deadlines where required.
The candidate will also ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service. They will be required to familiarise themselves and comply with all relevant sections of the company Environmental Policy, Method Statements and Risk Assessments etc.
The role may also require monitoring tasks to be undertaken from time to time and therefore experience in undertaking the below tasks will be beneficial:
• Water System Temperature Monitoring to L8
• Hot Water Vessel Flow and Return Temperature Monitoring
• TMV Servicing
• TMV Fail Safe
• Cold Water Storage Tank Inspections – Including Integral Header Tanks
• Shower Clean, Descale and Disinfecting
• Hot Water Vessel Drain Purge
• Hot Water Vessel Internal Inspection
• Microbiological Sampling – Domestic (Experience with Spa’s, Jacuzzi’s and Pools ideal but not essential).
• Site log book auditingIn addition, experience with the following works would be beneficial but not essential;
• Clean and Disinfection of Cold Water Storage Tanks and Down Services
• Thermal Disinfection of Hot Water Vessels
• Pre commission cleaning of new mains service for adoption.
• Minor plumbing/remedial works – i.e. fitting double check valves, installation of TMV, Replacement of TMV’s Replacement of non-compliant flexi hoses.
Based from – Hereford Office/Home
• Covering – UK Wide
• The role will include occasional overnight stays as part of work programmes however this is avoided wherever possible.
• A driving licence is essential to the role (a clean driving licence is highly desirable).
• Role benefits include – Mobile Phone, Company Van and Training and Progression
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 per year dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time
To apply please send an up to date C.V and covering letter addressed to Lucy Harris and email to email@example.com.